Hunt & Chambers: Fowler house (Chino, Calif.)

adc_144_b6f220_01-k.jpg
adc_144_b6f220_02-k.jpg
adc_144_b6f220_04-k.jpg

Description

This house for Margaret Fowler was adjacent to the Boys Republic property she purchased for the organization. After her death in 1936, the organization donated the home to a polio treatment center, which was named Casa Colina Convalescent Home for Crippled Children.

Creator

Myron Hunt, architect

Source

Myron Hunt & H. G. Chambers records, Architecture and Design Collection. Art, Design & Architecture Museum; University of California, Santa Barbara.

Date

circa 1915

Rights

Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Copyright restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user. University of California Regents.

Collection

Citation

Myron Hunt, architect, “Hunt & Chambers: Fowler house (Chino, Calif.),” UCSB ADC Omeka, accessed June 23, 2021, http://www.adc-exhibits.museum.ucsb.edu/items/show/712.