Walter White: Pritzlaff house (Palm Desert, Calif.)

adc_193_pritzlaff_001-k.jpg

Description

The first Herbert Pritzlaff house was designed by Cliff May, in 1947-1948, and was one of the earliest houses in the Palm Desert / Shadow Mountain region. The home burned to the ground in 1949, and White designed and built the replacement.

Creator

Walter White, architect

Source

Walter S. White papers, Architecture and Design Collection; Art, Design & Architecture Museum; University of California, Santa Barbara.

Date

1949

Rights

Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Copyright restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user. University of California Regents.

Citation

Walter White, architect, “Walter White: Pritzlaff house (Palm Desert, Calif.),” UCSB ADC Omeka, accessed October 26, 2021, http://www.adc-exhibits.museum.ucsb.edu/items/show/584.