Smith and Williams: Smith & Williams office (Pasadena, Calif.)

adc_175_b44f1469_001-k.jpg
adc_175_b44f1470_002-k.jpg
adc_175_b44f1470_003-k.jpg

Description

The first Smith and Williams office space was a converted structure on a property belonging to a Mrs. Armstrong, on South Los Robles Avenue in Pasadena.

Creator

Smith and Williams, architects
Julius Shulman, photographer

Source

Smith & Williams records, Architecture and Design Collection. Art, Design & Architecture Museum; University of California, Santa Barbara.

Date

circa 1950

Rights

© J. Paul Getty Trust. Getty Research Institute, Los Angeles (2004.R.10)

Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Copyright restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user. University of California Regents.

Collection

Citation

Smith and Williams, architects Julius Shulman, photographer , “Smith and Williams: Smith & Williams office (Pasadena, Calif.),” UCSB ADC Omeka, accessed September 27, 2021, http://www.adc-exhibits.museum.ucsb.edu/items/show/547.